Monday, February 2, 2009

Spring Shopping List




Blazer
Killer Dress
Killer Sandals

Note: Learn to build your wardrobe on a budget by investing
in a FEW key pieces each season. Choose clean and classic shapes
that will stand the test of time, OR go for something really
unique and striking that will never go out of style.
Keep in mind that spending a little more on these pieces
will be worth it in the long run.
(I have this great little blazer in my closet that I
bought about 5 years ago. It was a little pricey, but thanks to
it's clean lines and great construction you'd think I bought it yesterday.)
I will be investing in a longer blazer this year that can be
dressed up or down with jeans, a tank and skirt, or a cute and sexy dress.

When it comes to shoes, I don't mind splurging
for a well-constructed and well-designed pair.
Shoes can be like walking art and can (with the risk of sounding
trite) "make or break an outfit".
While I'm not one to wear an ensemble that screams
for attention on my small frame, I'm starting to feel quite
comfortable in shoes that aren't so shy.
I'm loving the black strappy little thing above.