Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My First Hermes Silk


It's been too long since my last post...
I've been way too busy to keep up, and besides, I don't think anyone
reads my blog anyway.  I just wanted to post that my dear boyfriend
bought me my first Hermes scarf.
It's a Brides de Gala, Dip Dye in aubergine.
It's quite possibly my most favorite accessory!
If you've read my previous posts, you might remember a pair of
Louboutin boots I received as a 25th birthday present from my boyfriend.
Sadly, I could not wear them because they were too high... and after some thought,
I realized how silly it was to have chosen a pair of shoes for such a special and rare gift.
I ended up selling them. This scarf is what I purchased as a replacement.
I think this was a good purchase because I can wear it until I'm old and grey, and I
can pass it on to my daughter.
Loubs are not something that can be worn by a 85 year old lady with a cane!